Do You Speak Equis?
- Communicative Interactions Using the Headcollar and Bitaf Antonello Radicchi
Do You Speak Equis? outlines a method of communication with the horse using the head collar and the bit in a way that is non-coercive and based on mutual understanding and reciprocal respect. The aim of the method is to develop a horse who carries himself with lightness from the outset of training. Topics covered include communicative action and receptive reaction; natural flexions; aggressive horses and how to work with them; interaction with head collar and finally, introducing the bit. This comprehensive guide is aimed at horse owners, trainers and riders and is fully illustrated with 154 colour photographs, 14 diagrams and 5 cartoons.Læs mere
- Straks på e-mail
- 166,95 kr.
- 182,29 kr.
- 15,34 kr. (8%)
- 0,00 kr.
- Leveres med det samme
- Vi returnerer frem til d. 31. januar
- Tryg handel - vi er e-mærket
- 145,95 kr.
- 36,34 kr. (20%)
- Forudsætter medlemskab (ingen binding)
1. uge gratis, herefter 79 kr./md. og kan opsiges når du vil.