How to Live in Denmark
- A humorous guide for foreigners and their Danish friendsaf Kay Xander Mellish
Life in one of the world's most homogenous countries can be tough on foreigners. Why do Danish adults wear elf hats to parties? Should you wear one too? Why are Danish adults so kind and gentle around their friends, yet so vicious to strangers in bicycle lanes? Why is it OK in Denmark to talk openly about sex, but embarrassing to admit to ambition? 'How to Live in Denmark' is based on the podcast by Kay Xander Mellish, who has lived in Denmark since 2000. It answers these questions and many more about daily life as a non-Dane in 'the happiest country in the world'.Læs mere
- Straks på e-mail
- 115,95 kr.
- 99,00 kr.
- 0,00 kr. (0%)
- Leveres med det samme
- Vi returnerer frem til d. 31. januar
- Tryg handel - vi er e-mærket
- 100,95 kr.
- Forudsætter medlemskab (ingen binding)
1. uge gratis, herefter 79 kr./md. og kan opsiges når du vil.