Interreligious Dialogue and the Partition of India
- Hindus and Muslims in Dialogue about Violence and Forced Migrationaf Mario I. Aguilar
In a time of schism, violence and forced migration, how can God be understood? With his latest book, Catholic Benedictine hermit Mario Aguilar explores the religious identities of Hindus and Muslims in the aftermath of the 1947 partition of India. Looking at the experiences of the victims who were silenced, he reveals how out of this traumatic period has emerged a peaceful dialogue between faiths, held together by shared humanity and prayerfulness. Founded on a fascination with what unites rather than divides religions, Aguilar offers a theological reading of a major event in twentieth century history that is both creative and constructive.Læs mere
- Straks på e-mail
- 427,95 kr.
- 442,71 kr.
- 14,76 kr. (3%)
- Leveres med det samme
- Vi returnerer frem til d. 31. januar
- Tryg handel - vi er e-mærket
- 373,95 kr.
- 68,76 kr. (16%)
- Forudsætter medlemskab (ingen binding)
1. uge gratis, herefter 79 kr./md. og kan opsiges når du vil.