Towards a new Nordic textile commitment
- Collection, sorting, reuse and recyclingaf David Palm, Maria Elander, David Watson, Nikola Kiørboe, Kari-Anne Lyng, Stefán Gíslason
This report is the primary outcome from Part I of the project “Towards a new Nordic textile commitment - Collection, sorting, reuse and recycling” initiated by the Nordic Waste Group (NAG). The report for Part 2 will be published in December 2014.
This report summarizes the work carried out in 2013. The four subreports will be the basis for the work to be performed in 2014 with the aim of creating a Voluntary Commitment and a Code of Conduct. The reports for 2013 are:
• Mapping of current actors in the collection, sorting, reuse and recycling of used textiles and the management of textile wastes
• Literature review of the traceability of global textile flows.
• Definition and documentation of operational and best practice standards in the collection, sorting, reuse and recycling of used textiles and management of textile wastes.
• Comparison with waste management of other waste streams.
The report is part of the Nordic Prime Ministers’ overall green growth initiative: “The Nordic Region – leading in green growth.” Read more in the web magazine “Green Growth the Nordic Way” at www.nordicway. org or at www.norden.org/greengrowth
- Kan ikke skaffes
Giv din bedømmelseFor at bedømme denne bog, skal du være logget ind.
Andre bøger af David Palm, Maria Elander, David Watson, Nikola Kiørboe, Kari-Anne Lyng, Stefán Gíslason
1-3 ugerDirectory Containing the Names, Occupations and Residence of the Inhabitants of Concord Centre Village. Embellished with Views of Public Buildings af David WatsonPris:
132,95 kr.Medlemspris: 101,95 kr. i